All participants in the sweprot 2021 conference are welcome to bring a poster. Selected speakers have been contacted and are encouraged to also bring a poster.
It is critical to use landscape orientation! This allows visitors to read without tipping their heads back and forth! We are therefore only permitting landscape orientation.
Recommended Poster Format
- Poster size ‘A0’ (119x84cm)
- Allowed Poster File Formats are PDF and PNG (330dpi) (<10 MB)
- Suggested and tested fonts
- kigelia, and/or kigelia light with and without use of bold works well…
- calibri (note calibri is slightly smaller than kigelia!)
- Suggested and tested font sizes
- Title: 72-80 (this is the thing you want to see from afar to attract ‘visitors’!)
- Authors: 36 (Affiliations: 24)
- Introduction & summary/conclusion : 54 (Header) 40 (text)
- Main text: 40 (sub-headers) 36 (text)
- Figure text: 28
- References: 28
- Use simple statements/bullets
- Use text/image boxes (use of white/blank space helps differentiate sections)
- >1.2x spacing makes text clearer (would not recommend single spacing!)
For questions regarding posters, please contact Dean Derbyshire.
Submission of posters will open Monday 14th on the Event platform. We recommend that the file size is not larger than 20 MB. Deadline for submitting your poster is 16th of June.